Hotels in Dortmund
This year, there will be no central organization of hotel accommodation by the Host Country or WRO. The country delegations must arrange their own accommodation to the event. For more information about this, please see below and please keep in mind:
- Delegations should reserve their hotel rooms early. We strongly advise that you use the help and the contingents provided by DORTMUNDtourismus, but you can also decide book on your own.
- Delegations can choose hotels in nearby cities as well. Dortmund is part of a bigger metropolitan area. Going to the event from nearby cities (e.g. Bochum or Essen) can work as well and the public transport ticket is valid there as well.
If you read this page as a team: Before booking rooms please connect with the National Organizer in your country and ask if they are arranging hotels for the whole delegation.
Booking hotels through DORTMUNDtourismus
DORTMUNDtourismus is the central agency in Dortmund that takes care of touristic travels. They help you arranging your hotels
in Dortmund or nearby cities and they have already blocked a contingent of rooms for the event in different hotels. This
contingent you can only get through a booking with DORTMUNDtourismus.
You can book / reserve your hotel rooms through their online portal (for a few rooms) or by individual request (for more rooms or special requets). Please keep the following information in mind:
- If you book through DORTMUNDtourismus, you will get access to special prices and rooms reserved for the event.
- If you book this way, you will book referring to the terms & conditions (e.g. cancellation policies) of the hotel you choose.
- If you only want to book a few rooms, you can do that with the online tool from DORTMUNDtourismus. If you need more / other hotels or if you have a special request for your country delegation, you can contact DORTMUNDtourismus directly at: email@example.com